Our Day Care Center features three separate air conditioned buildings serving the various age groups of the children.
- Infant House - starting at 6 weeks
- Main Building - children 18 months to 5 years old
- Clubhouse - school age children, kindergarten through 5th grade
The main building has a large gymnasium for indoor large muscle activities. Our large outdoor play yard is over 4 acres with ample play equipment and a picnic pavilion for outdoor play, including sledding hills for winter fun. The center owns three, sixty passenger school buses inspected and approved by the NY State Department of Transportation. We put these buses to great use with our Before and After School program, Summer Day Camp, and field trip program. All facilities are protected by a state-of-the-art fire detection system, as well as a comprehensive security system requiring personalized key entry.
Ages 6 weeks to 5 years.
We provide an age appropriate curriculum emphasizing activities to challenge each child's imagination and creativity. Emphasis is placed on large and small muscle development, cognitive and social skills.
The Day Care Center Program includes hands-on activities, daily large motor activities in our gym and outdoor play yard, as well as appropriate academic and social curriculum. All programs, including computer and sign language instruction, as well as daily music and movement class, are included in weekly fee.
Before and After School Program
Ages 5 thru 12 years.
Busing is provided to and from the following schools:
- School #52
- Helendale Road Primary School
- Laurelton Pardee Intermediate
Our air conditioned clubhouse facility is available for playing video games, pool, creating arts and crafts, watching movies on our large screen TV, playing board games, blocks and legos, air hockey, etc. We have a homework room and staff available to help with after school assignments.
We have over 4 acres of fenced play yard with a picnic pavilion. In the winter we offer sledding on our own sledding hill. During warmer weather we offer soccer, kickball, basketball and much more.
Summer Day Camp 2022
Ages 5 thru 12 years (must be 6 by 11/30/2022)
- There are NO hidden or additional fees ever - all admissions are covered in the weekly fee.
- Over 4 acres of fenced, private grounds are available for basketball, kickball, zim-zam, soccer, and more. Our picnics pavilion is available for outdoor lunches and snacks.
- Indoor activities are held in our air-conditioned entertainment center. Arts and crafts, pool, video games and movies on our large screen TV. This building is used exclusively by the Camp.
More Details to Come!
Learn how we have created a welcoming, home-away-from-home for your child by following our five core values .
Learn how we have created high-quality early childhood programs based on nationally accredited standards.
Our high-quality early childhood programs are offered at three centers in the Rochester area. Come take a tour!
Geriatric Care ManagementAt SureCare, we can help you with all aspects of Geriatric Care:
- Medication Management
- VA Consultation
- Nurse assessment to determine the level of care needs
- Assisting with processing Long Term Care Insurance claims and understanding Medicare and Medicaid coverage
- Home Care coordination and oversight
- Nursing home, assisted living and memory care placement
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance
- Assist with hospital/ rehab discharge
- Assess living arrangements and assure a safe environment
- Accompany patients to physician appointments and implement recommendations
- Preserving financial resources by helping avoid inappropriate payment and duplicated services
- Mini mental examination and cognitive assessment, specializing in Dementia care
- Extensive knowledge about quality, cost effective and available resources in the community